The School of Management has a dedicated, engaged faculty that is committed to excellence in teaching and research.
The NJIT School of Management has 25 full-time faculty members.
- nearly all faculty hold doctoral degrees
- industry and practical experience among faculty is found across the board
- Faculty have earned their doctoral degrees from the world's best known universities including: The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Yale University, George Washington University, Northwestern University, Drexel University, RPI, Cambridge University, The University of California at Irvine, The Graduate School of the City University of New York, New York University, Columbia University, and the State University of New York at Buffalo.
Faculty News and Notes
- The late Dr. Bruce Kirchhoff was the Associate Editor of the Journal of Small Business Management.
- Dr. Marguerite Schneider has been appointed to the editorial board of Management Learning since 2005, The Leadership Quarterly since 2009, and IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management since 2006.
- Dr. Jerry Fjermestad has been appointed Associate Editor of the International Journal of e-collaboration and has been serving on the editorial boards of the Journal of Enterprise Information Management and Journal of Enterprise Information Systems since 2005.
- Dr. Shanthi Gopalakrishnan has been appointed on the Editorial Board of IEEE Transactions in Engineering Management since 2005.
- Hindy Lauer Schachter has been appointed book review editor for Public Administration Review for 2009 - 2011.
- Professor Kenneth D. Lawrence has been appointed Associate Editor of the International Journal of Strategic Decision Making for 2008 - 2012.
Conferences and Professional Societies:
- Dr. Shanti Gopalakrishnan served as President for the Annual Meeting of the Eastern Academy of Management for 2006 - 2007.
- Dr. Shanti Gopalakrishnan has been appointed Program Chair of EAM International Conference at Sevilla, Spain for 2013.
- Dr. Marguerite Schneider served as a Associate Editor for Social Issues in Management Division, Academy of Management 2012 Conference.
- Dr. T. Homer Bonitsis has been appointed to the editorial board of the European Research Studies Journal and to the Board of Directors of the Northeast Business and Economics Association (NBEA).
Meet Some Of Our Students
May 10, 2013
Not many college seniors turn down job offers from Google. But Andrew Lam did. It was a tough decision, but it came down to following his passion.Verizon Wireless offered him a job working on... read more!
May 10, 2012
Julianne Jones, a senior majoring in Management, worked on a community service project that helped homeless and low-income people get food stamps and basic computer training. And the work... read more!