In A Nutshell....
- The degree programs in Business and International Business require 124 credits and can be completed in four years.
- Classes are small and students work closely with professors.
- The programs emphasize hands-on learning and practical skills.
- Students can take graduate level classes towards their MBA as a junior or senior through our accelerated BS/MS and BS/MBA programs.
- The curriculum integrates business knowledge with technological know-how. Learn More.
- Knowledge of business and technology has strong career prospects. Learn More.
- There are many opportunities for students to get involved in clubs and activities. Learn More.
Contact Michael Sweeney, our Business Program Manager to:
- Talk About Business at NJIT
- Learn about our new degree program in International Business
- Visit a Class
- Meet Current Business Majors
- Arrange for a Campus Tour
- Get Advice About Careers in Business
- Sign up for the minor in Business
- Sign up for the minor in Economics