The MSM program blends technical expertise with fundamental management knowledge.
- Business Analytics
- Environmental Management
- Global Project Management
- Information Systems Management
- Networks & Telecommunications
- Web Systems and Media
- Architecture and Business
- International Business
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Management: The Next Step for Professionals with Technical Backgrounds
At some point in their careers, successful professionals are faced with the prospect of moving into managerial positions as the next logical step in their career progressions. The MSM program was designed to facilitate this transition. It is more focused than is our MBA curriculum through a stronger emphasis on mastery of a clearly defined specialization area.
The MSM is best suited for people with who wish to have more influence in their organizations by moving into managerial positions, but who also desire to retain their allegiance to an area of technical expertise such as MIS.
A Fast Tracked Program for Fast Tracked People
The MSM program is delivered with special attention for people on the move. Students can complete the degree requirements in two years of part-time study or in one attending full-time. Courses are offered during the evenings and on week-ends, to accommodate the schedules of working professionals. In addition, the 9-credit MSM core is offered on-line.
How can I learn more?
- Read our MSM brochure (72 KB, PDF)
- Attend a graduate Open House
- Request more info from our Graduate Admissions Office
- Contact Lilia Lozarito at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply now