The MS in Computing and Business teaches concepts in computer science and business to function effectively in designing, building, enhancing, and maintaining software systems and applications in the context of business environments such as in the financial industry. Besides computing topics such as networking and security, databases, data mining, and data structures, students will learn fundamental business concepts such as accounting, finance, financial products, business operations, and marketing.
How can I learn more?
- Download the brochure (906 KB, pdf)
- Read an interview with Marvin Nakayama on the MS in Computing and Business
- Attend a graduate Open House
- Request info from our Graduate Admissions Office
- Email Professor Marvin Nakayama at email@example.com